1. Orders can be placed through our website, by email, fax, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website, email or fax. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
2. Customer Service Policy: We pride ourselves on the speed of our service. Orders are processed the same day they are received. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order. Elektra Life is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 2-5 business days for Australia and 8-15 business days international; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
3. International orders must be paid in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS – AUD $ – via Visa, Mastercard, Direct Bank Deposit or Paypal.
4. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, Elektra Life will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in resending the goods as soon as possible. Please note items are not backordered and need to be re-ordered at the time they become available.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We accept Visa or MasterCard, or PayPal via online shopping cart. We also accept Direct Bank Deposits, cheques or postal orders. Orders cannot be dispatched until payment is received. If you choose to pay via Direct Bank Deposit you will be required to fax or email your official Direct Deposit receipt so that your order can be dispatched promptly. Orders can be delayed if confirmation is not presented, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
3.Cheques & Money Orders are to be made out to Elektra Life Pty Ltd. Cheques & Money Orders must be received at our postal address P.O. Box 1347 Nerang Qld 4211, Australia, before the order can be dispatched. Please record your order reference # / and name on the back of the cheque or money order.
Our account details for direct deposit:
Bank name: Westpac Bank, Broadbeach (Swift Code WPACAU2S)
Account name: Elektra Life Pty Ltd PO Box 1347 Nerang, QLD 4211.
BSB #: 034-239 Acc #: 28-9980
PRICING & TAXES
1. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
2. GST is applied to all orders within Australia on taxable items including freight. We cannot waive GST unless required documentation is supplied for Australian orders.
3. International orders may incur import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Elektra Life cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these taxes please contact your local customs office.
4. All prices are quoted ex Nerang, Queensland, and do not include shipping & transportation costs.
Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
1. Elektra Life use Australia Post with tracking for Australian retail orders at a flat rate. The customer assumes all risk for posted items. In cases of bulk wholesale orders, various couriers can be used and extra insurance is available. Courier deliveries or palleted road freight are quoted separately. The customer may also arrange for their own courier company to pick up.
2. Freight calculation for international online orders is based on weight, volume and destination. For retail orders the postage calculation is linked in with Australia Post automated software and will be calculated according to their scheduled rates. Sales consultants are happy to provide freight quotes with other couriers for larger wholesale orders. Please contact us for enquiries.
3. International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
1.Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. It is important to note the name of your Sales Consultant who has dealt with your return. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Elektra Life will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 2 months of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 2 months.
3. It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit (only if the error is on Elektra Life behalf). International returns can also be accepted for being faulty, damaged, or exchanged. Please ensure full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) are provided in order to monitor the speed of the parcel being sent back.
4. If an error has been made by Elektra Life with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer’s expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
6. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from Elektra Life your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre at email@example.com
The information contained in this website is obtained from current and reliable sources.
Elektra Life Pty Ltd provides the information contained herein in good faith but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy.
This website summarises our best current knowledge of the health and safety hazard information of the product.
Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgement in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Elektra Life Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
Elektra Life Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Elektra Life Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Elektra Life Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss.
Elektra Life Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Elektra Life Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS INGREDIENT DISCLAIMER
As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Elektra Life Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternative ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products in order to maintain supply to its customers. Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product or to specification sheets which are current at the time of supply of the product.